1. ‘THE CHILD PROTECTOR YOUTH WORKERS’
- Methodological framework and tools for the development of case studies interviews and focus groups.
- A comprehensive report about sexual abuse preventive measures.
- Training plan with the definition of the learning outcomes, syllabus and expected competences.
2.‘THE STOP LEARNING MATERIAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY GAME’
- An Augmented Reality game which will support youth workers in dealing with sensitive subjects and engage children in the learning process.
- A new and innovative material regarding sexual abuse prevention that can be used in conjunction with the Augmented Reality game.
3. ‘GUIDELINES FOR THE APPLICATION OF STOP MODEL’
Suggestions and guidelines on the implementation of training programs about sexual abuse prevention with the support of an Augmented Reality methodology.